2019 Summer Tax Schedule:
2019 Summer Taxes are payable from July 1st through September 16, 2019 without penalty. A 1% per month is added through February 14, 2020 and 3% after that until February 28th, 2020. The Muskegon County Treasurer’s office receives the bills on March 1st. POSTMARKS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
The Treasurer’s Office will be open from 9am-5pm on September 16, 2019, February 14, 2020 and February 28, 2020.The office will be closed July 15- 18 and on holidays.
Please examine your statement closely to assure accuracy.
- Check your parcel ID number before paying your taxes. You are responsible, if you pay on the wrong parcel.
- Failure to receive your tax bill does NOT waive interest and/or penalties.
- Please alert the Township of any mailing address changes.
- Blue Lake Township office hours are: Monday 2pm-5pm and Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9am – noon.
- Treasurer will be in the office 9am-5pm on Monday, September 16, 2019, Friday, February 14, 2020 and Friday, March 28, 2020.
- You can reach the treasurer @ 231-894-6335 Ext 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.